Wednesday, December 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!

Today we've reached the last month of the year 2009.
2009,a year full of dreams,opportunities & possibilities.For me the year had its full package of goodness & some sadness as well.

Then also i'll love to state that once again my JESUS has been good to me.I'll praise my lord coz in the year 2009,12 months,365 days,8760 hrs,525600 min & 31536000 seconds,HE was with me.He never left me,even for a fraction of second.He was there to guide me,counsel me,console me,love me,protect me,care for me,teach me and more.I cant stop thanking him for the wonderful way in which he has shaped my life!

When the world was going through a year full of fear,of possibilities of war,of threat from naxals,of risk of diseases like swine flu & accidents and of fatigue because of the very speed life.The lord has been with me always telling me of the fact that 'FEAR NOT I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS'!

He was always particular that whenever I was feeling depressed,his love surrounded me,he always gave me the attention I needed,he always had his shoulders for me,so that I can shed the extra load of my tears,and now when I remember those days,when I thought that Jesus has left me I laugh at myself for that foolish thought!

Sure enough when we live in the midst of an ungodly society,we are prone for these evil thought which devil brings into our minds,so that we may believe in it & feel lonely.Yeah,believe it or not,this is a powerful weapon of devil especially against us who believe in Jesus and its sad to say that we sometimes believe the liar and hence go against Lord's will.But whenever these temptations came into my life,I know for sure that it was lord who rescued me from the devil's trap and that is why today I dance in gratitude for his abundant love in my life.

This day i reconfirm my love for him.One of my favourite song in Hindi states that "mere jeene ka maksad tu hai,mere jeene ka kaaran tu hai,main jiyun ya marun,woh tere liye hai..."The meaning of this song is- Aim in my life is you,you are the reason I am living,I live or die,its for you only!Today when I hum this song I know that HE is with me and will always be!

Friends I want to tell you that no matter where you are,HIS grace is around you.And his everlasting love which is in abundance is around you.You just need to look up to him and u'll see his grace and when u've seen his love I am sure you'll sing with me "mere jeene ka maksad tu hai,mere jeene ka kaaran tu hai,main jiyun ya marun,woh tere liye hai..."

Waiting in anticipation for singing this song with the body of CHRIST.
Wishing you all in advance for a HAPPY AND BLESSED YEAR ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment