Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A message for the youth!

Yesterday night I was not able to sleep!I was thinking about my life,my aims,my love for CHRIST,and all extra stuff.But while thinking,lord started talking in my thoughts!And i started thinking about my generation.The gen next!The generation which is so forwad in everything!The perfect generation!When i was thinking I realised that now a days,the most severe heart ache caused to JESUS is by this GENERATION!
I am not saying a lie cause i know how much ache i have caused to him.After this thought came into my heart,i cried,cause I know how much HE loves us.

So, this message is not by me but by my creator who wants this generation to listen to him.
This generation as i've already said is a PERFECT generation.We are clear in our mind about the future we need,about the spouse we want,about career,kids,etc.In short we have plans for everything in our life!Isnt it?

Still I feel there is a major drawback in my generation.If you want to know what is that,then i'll be not so pleased to tell you that,this generation may be forward in many things but it is backward in relation with JESUS.
How?We go to church,we go to sunday schools,we go to youth camps,we are in the church choir,we always are first in any of the christian competitions.
But are we near to JESUS?NO!
We have a big friend circle,we have the latest fashion dresses,we are popular among other students,we have the latest model of mobiles,and bikes,we have girl friends,and boyfriends BUT WE HAVE NO TIME FOR JESUS!

I have heard many a times that'To whom you turn towards,when u are depressed is your GOD'!This is the problem,this generation's god is not JESUS!

GOD SAYS in Ishiah 1:2- Hear, O heavens! Listen, O earth!
For the LORD has spoken:
"I reared children and brought them up,
but they have rebelled against me.
The ox knows his master,
the donkey his owner's manger,
but Israel does not know,
my people do not understand."

Jesus is crying for today's generation.My lord is a jealous god.He doesn't like anybody else getting the worship he ought to have got.This is the plea of my JESUS!

We in this fast life forget many a times,about the purpose of our life.We forget the salvation which we'v received.The grace which we'v received,we treat as worthless.It is so sad that many of us after receiving the salvation,after knowing all the truth,after receiving the power of holy spirit,go back to be the slave of egypt.

But to this generation I want to tell,that JESUS is still waiting for you.Jesus is still standing behind with his hands stretched so that he can hug you whenever you need him.
May be according to you,you are far from him,may be you feel whenever you cry
;he doesnt hear.May be you are having the thought that you are too dirty to go near him.If this holds true in your case then I want to tell you that its devil's technique of keeping you away from the lord.Whatever sins u've committed,you come near to HIM and he'll restore you.
Brother SHYJU MATHEW said- 'Ur past experiences are carefully tailored for ur future ministry. It's a mess that carries a message'
YEAH!come near to HIM nd he'll make you fishers of men!
Friends!whatever has been your past,whatever bad experiences u had in your life,still the never changing god is waiting for you.
Bible says-Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, "I find no pleasure in them".

For all the youth out there,this is a message from your friend.JESUS IS COMING SOON.ARE YOU READY TO GO WITH HIM?

No comments:

Post a Comment